Monday, March 6, 2017

Make Your Momma Proud IV Swap

Dipping my toes back into swaps...I saw a swap for cards to "Make Your Momma Proud"...Well my mother has been ill lately...Seemed the right thing to join in this swap...Took some time to coax my Mojo, but It finally kicked in after looking all over Pinterest and Splitcoaststampers...and the results are.......



Paper: Midnight Muse..Lucky Limeade..Daffodil Delight..Naturals White..International Bazaar DSP
Ink: Midnight Muse..Lucky Limeade
Stamps: Sage Advice
Accessories: Green Ribbon and Blue Ribbon
Technique: Rock & Roll


Got them mailed out today...Hope they make my Momma proud....Be Safe and Be Well everyone...

3 comments:

  1. I love the card and hope your mom feels much better soon! Thanks for joining the swap. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reason to jump back into things. You made a terrific card. Love your Designer Paper and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And there you go! Such sweetness this card is - the swappers will love it!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving me some cyber-hugs!!

Search this blog