Saturday, April 8, 2017

Down on the Farm Swap

Yeah it's been a few days (weeks) since I last posted...I've been busy working on a couple of swaps I signed up for at SCS...This one is "Down on the Farm" themed...I chose to do my first card with stamps from Stampin' Up Farm Fever...love this stamp set...so cute and punny...I LOVE PUNS!

Down on the Farm - RUOK
Paper: Early Espresso...Pretty in Pink...Paper Studio Happy All Over-Lg Dot DSP..Naturals White
Ink: Early Espresso
Stamps: SU Farm Fever
Accessories: Pink with Brown Dots Ribbon...Paper Flowers with Gem centers


I stamped the inside as well with the bee from the same set...I don't feel a card is finished without a layer of paper inside (at the very least)!

Down on the Farm - RUOK Inside
Paper: Naturals White
Ink: Early Espresso
Stamp: SU Farm Fever





The 2nd card is stamped with Stampin' Up Hey Chick!...this set is so cute...I left the Daffodil Delight blank on the cards I'm sending out for the swap...Swappers will be able to add their own sentiment if desired...

Down on the Farm - Hey Chick!
Paper: Old Olive...Daffodil Delight...Watercolor Paper...My Mind's Eye-Check Him Out DSP
Ink: Stazon Jet Black
Markers: SU Old Olive...Daffodil Delight...Pumpkin Pie...Blending Pen
Stamp: SU Hey Chick!
Accessories: LG and Med Oval Punches...Buttons...Orange Ric-Rac

Hey Chick Inside
Paper: Naturals White
Ink: Stazon Jet Black
Markers: Pumpkin Pie
Stamp: SU Hey Chick!

Again my camera skills are sub-par but it is what it is...Be Safe and Be Well Everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving me some cyber-hugs!!

Search this blog