Thursday, February 2, 2017

Lost Mojo...Please Contact....

As you can see, I lost my Mojo...Or it wandered off due to neglect.
You see...I got very busy with work and grandkids...other gotta get dones...AKA "Life in General"...I was still stamping occasionally, but not posting...Then some really crappy crap happened...that I believe was the final straw for my Mojo...It just left...no forwarding address...Recently though Mojo popped up in the form of organization...My Crap Room was overflowing with all of the CRAP that no one wanted to deal with or put in a proper place...It was time to get a handle...so I started to box up everything...go through it...and dang if I didn't find hints of Mojo in those boxes as I unpacked them...Long story short...Mojo is being coaxed back...If I can finish my organizing and make a nice pretty place..I believe Mojo will come home to stay...Wish us luck...

3 comments:

  1. I lost my mojo when my boyfriend of 8 years left me for his highschool sweet-heart that he fished around for on Facebook. So I quit my design team work and stopped stamping. Then one day, Pat, of Technique Junkies, wrote to me and said, "I want you back." So I took that upon myself to jump back onto the team and never looked back. Five years later, I am back to my old self stamping a little every day again. Funny how life gets in the way. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got back into it and have moved on...that can be difficult...I am in the process of moving on too...need to forgive first, but that is coming along

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you've been through a rough spot. Crafty friends - far and near - are always there to listen or cheer or craft with ... wow, happily surprised to see your post after so long! Welcome back. Start small. Stamp anything. Color it. Then set it aside rather than make a full on card and color something else when you're ready assemble them! I also play along The challenge is over at split coast stampers to give me ideas We'll hugs to you and keep moving forward!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving me some cyber-hugs!!

Search this blog