Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

Thanks Chris for passing this to me..now what do i do?..oh yeah...

A. Thank and link back to the person that gave the award...see above

B.  Tell 7 things about yourself...
1- i still love to make mud pies and crave the smell of wet earth
2- i find slicing/chopping vegetables to be relaxing
3- i was a gymnast...and competed until i was 4 months pregnant with my oldest daughter
4-i grill and use my smoker year round...even with over a foot of snow outside...Thanksgiving turkey & Christmas ham have to be smoked ya know...all charcoal no propane
5- i was a vegetarian for 4 years
6- now i'm an omnivore
7- i crunch ice compulsively

C. Pass this award on....i'll do 10 okay?
1- Becky - A Diamond in the Rough
2- Kay - Stamping for Sanity
3- Tessa - Kraf*T*y Mama
4 - Rhonda - rhondastamps
5- Meg - Corgi Creations
6- Dixie - EmbelliButtons
7- Trish - Mouse Print Creations
8- Paige - She Who Must Stamp
9- Ruth - Stamp off, Eh!
10- Joanne - Creative Pursuits

be safe/be well...and i will be posting again soon...off to Hobby Lobby tonight...yay!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :). Why did you stop being a vegetarian?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kari,

    Congrats on your blogger award and to everyone who received it! It is good to get to know you better. I like to crunch on ice too, but only in the summertime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award!! I loved to read little bits about you, how fun. We just got a smoker and love it. Hmmm....smoked ham. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your blogger award! Hope you had fun at Hobby Lobby and got lots of fun goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, thanks so much!! It's so nice to be recognized out in blog land!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I feel so honored by your kind words. Thanks so much. I am trying to remember how to copy the award to my site, etc. It will take me a bit, but I will figure it out. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for thinking of me. I loved reading the tidbits about you and will post when I think of some things to share, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I wanted to ask the same - why are you no longer a vegetarian :) I'm one, and recently my dr told me to "eat meat" -- oohhhhh no, so not having it, lol. Also, what kind of doggie is your sweet lil fur baby in your avi? I recently adopted a stray and we haven't been able to find out his exact breed, but he looks so similiar to your lil sweetie. But minus hair! (poor thing has been thru the ringer living out in the rough streets!) :( Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your award - it's well deserved. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving me some cyber-hugs!!

Search this blog