Friday, December 31, 2010

Masculine Cards Swap @ SCS

these are the cards i made for the masculine cards swap @ SCS...i did one for each category: sympathy..get well..and birthday...

Masculine Birthday Card
Paper: early espresso..really rust.. naturals ivory..dsp
Ink: early espresso..really rust..marina mist
Stamps: and many mower

Masculine Sympathy
Paper: basic black..chocolate chip..crumb cake
Ink: chocolate chip
Stamps: nature silhouettes..inside: you're in my thoughts
Accessories: cuttlebug..embossing folder



Masculine Get Well
Paper: basic black..ridinghood red..whisper white..dsp
Ink: ridinghood red..black printer ink
Stamps: apples fruit borders

Masculine Get Well Inside

9 comments:

  1. These are FABULOUS!!!!! All are so masculine and just wonderful. Love the first one with the three "R's". Very cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love that first one, check list, so funny but so true. :)
    Have a wonderful new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT cards. Love the apple one. I think I used to have that same dsp that you used on the Relax card.

    I love your work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Love the saying on the first card. Perfect masculine cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! Your apple a day card gave me a good chuckle! I've enjoyed your blog and look forward to your creations in 2011! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great cards! I love them all but especially the saying inside the apple card! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun cards, Kari! I expecially love the apple one! I can think of a few men who would love this!! Great cards! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and fun cards! I didn't realize you lived in Clearfield! I used to live in Ogden and Farmington and I taught music in Kaysville for years! I miss UTAH! Waaaaahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year! I am sitting in Seattle with a long layover, so I decided to try catch up on my blurfing!

    Great cards for a masculine swap!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving me some cyber-hugs!!

Search this blog