Monday, September 17, 2012

Off Their Rockers Swap

this was fun...another "seniors" image card swap...and since it was "Off Their Rockers"...i went with a crazy stella digi...i used a different sentiment...one of my favorite sayings...i even have it on a t-shirt...

thanks for all the encouragement on my new do...everyone here has gotten used to it...though the day after my nephew Q was surprised it hadn't grown back over night...which is funny since his dad has been bald since before Q was born...i guess it's because he (my bro) shaves what little bit grows during the week (week o'clock shadow?)...

well here's my stella...

stella ~ reality check ~ front
Paper: tempting turquoise..whisper white..chocolate chip..dp
Ink: printer..SU & Copic markers..chocolate chip on sentiment
Stamp: stella ~ voices..reality check
Accessories: turquoise ric-rac..small black brads

stella ~ reality check ~ inside

have an awesome week everyone...dh flew out to florida on saturday...USAF related...so i'm going to be getting some deep/fall cleaning done i hope...be safe/be well

11 comments:

  1. TOO cute! Love that DP and the colors too.
    Great sentiment!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....This is adorable, Kari Happy Cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is really adorable - and I love the sentiment!

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I love Stella images and that sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, this is super fun! What a gorgeous color palette to use - it just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card - I love all things Stella!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and funny! That stamp is a hoot! Hugs to your dh for all his service and to you for being an AF wife. My mom and two of my sisters were also and sometimes I don't know how they did it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card and the sentiment! I think we can all relate to that!
    I really enjoyed your story about your nephew. My DH , a redhead, wears a very short flat top. One day a friend was commenting on his red hair and our oldest (about 5 at the time) said "Daddy doesn't have red hair." We asked what color it was and her reply was "I don't know, you can't really see it."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very funny! I need that on a t-shirt for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is too funny! I never know what I am going to find when I visit you Kari. How is the hair doing? So brave of you to do this for your girlfriend. The Tempting Turquoise looks great - not a color I use often enough.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving me some cyber-hugs!!

Search this blog