Saturday, June 30, 2012

CASES #1

so as some of you know i've been toying with the idea of doing something weekly...to get the mojo going and to post more often...the idea is simple...CASES..Copy And Share Every Saturday...it might not be weekly at first though...with all the stuff going on right now...i.e. my dd's illness...grands...other family obligations...but i figure i deserve some time right?...i should be one of my obligations!...so i'm going to give it a whirl...

for the debut CASES card i looked to SCS (did you have any doubt?)...and found a card that i not only liked but that i believed i could copy-ish...

this "little black dress" card by stampingwriter is what i decided on...i was going to paper piece it also...changed my mind...and changed a few other things on the card as well...

feel free to CASE this card too...if you do let me know...i'd love to see...

little black dress by stampingwriter

CASES #1
Paper: whisper white..basic black..cherry cobbler..pattern pack II dp
Ink: tuxedo black..white craft
Stamps: haute couture (SU)..everyday expressions (paper studios)
Accessories: sewing machine/thread..black ribbon..rhinestone..scalloped oval punch..eyelet border punch

(so tell me did i CASE this one right?...i hope i did...)

be safe/be well

17 comments:

  1. wow your CASE is stunning. very elegant and sweet.. really like the image in the your Card.. you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are gorgeous, love these dresses! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a GREAT CASE and a beautiful card! Looks to me like your mojo is just fine!
    So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! If CASEing were illegal, I'd be in a world of trouble! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea and looking forward to seeing your CASES as often as you can share. I love what you did with this one. Great houndstooth print. Perfect for a fashionable card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I'm glad you decided not to paper piece! It's so elegant as it is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just fantastic - you did a great job at keeping it as a CASE but giving it your own little flair! The b/w/red is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, you rocked this! Love your card, and your awesome idea! Can't wait to see more...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome job on this cas, great idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some of the greatest cards come about while CASing. Nice job! I'm your newest follower and hope you'll follow me.

    Terry
    http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com
    Vintage Roses blog group (new!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Black, red, and white always elegant! Love your CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable!! I love your case. In fact, I think I prefer your card over the original. The red/black/white is so sharp.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your image Kari! You can never go wrong with a little black dress. Great case!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful CAS cards! I love your classic color combination.


    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea with the weekly CAS card! You did good girl! I am now a follower!!! Come by my blog and say Hi.

    Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  16. CASES- that's a great idea! I've been thinking of doing something weekly on my blog too, but I just didn't start it yet. Keep them coming, your cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving me some cyber-hugs!!

Search this blog