Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mi Vida Loca...aka I need a Clone

May is always a busy month for me...and even more so this year with the "anniversary" of my son-in-law's death...it is amazing how the grandkids especially the youngest know without the adults discussing it that it's been a year...they just suddenly started talking about their dad and what happened and how they miss him...i know my daughter was getting depressed as the date approached but we really didn't say much about it and not within hearing of the kids...not to hide anything but to enjoy the birthdays and mother's day...i think maybe Billy has been visiting though...we have all had dreams and suddenly Tay is talking about his daddy again...and they are all  clingy...i know it will pass...meanwhile i have been going non-stop with chores and work...redoing the upstairs bath and getting ready to start on the downstairs bath...so i am thinking i might need to research how to get myself cloned...just so i can have some crafting time...lol...i will create and the clone can be the drudge...ah such a nice fantasy right?

7 comments:

  1. Prayers to you all during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs and Prayers. I know how it feels to loose someone very close! Will keep you and your Family in my Thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for you and your family's loss..I didn't know. Hugs to you during this one year anniversary. It has to be so difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take a deep breath ...

    Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. It is always so difficult to get through the first of everything when you lose a loved one.

    Hope you can find some time to use some ink and paper soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kari,

    I'm thinking about your family and together you will get through this difficult time. Please do send me the recipe when you are cloned!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for the tough time, there is no easy way to approach a sad anniversary. Keeping your family in my thoughts.

    If you figure out the clone thing let me know, I could sure use a drudge worker too!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving me some cyber-hugs!!

Search this blog