Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cards my daughter Myke made

i have 3 daughters ...Jonni is the oldest...the mother of my 3 grandkids...Myke is my baby but...their step-sister Tasha is the youngest...Jonni & Myke live with me...again...and we enjoy making cards together...cooking...and hanging out...they are both in my get well/encouragement swap...these are the cards Myke made for it...her dog looks very much like the one in the stamp...

Card Front



Front Close-up

Inside Card
the next card i was her "guest designer"...she really wanted to use this sentiment stamp...but we don't have any rainbow stamps...and she didn't care for any of the digis...

Rainbow
again, i must apologize re: my photo skills...one of these days...

13 comments:

  1. Love the doggie card! Cute image! Pretty rainbow card! You can make a rainbow ink pad using reinkers and a piece of felt or just a baby wipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and unique doggie card! Sure to make someone feel better and smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards....I love the chihuahua!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! It's great they are involved in your creativity with you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute cards, love the little doggie, front and back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both beautiful cards - Myke is very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I wish my boys still liked to stamp with Mom... they're 15 and 13 now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute!! Your daughter did a great job with both of these cards. Love that doggie card...the inside is just adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. myke says "thanks for the comments!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable cards! Great work, Myke!

    Thanks Ker, for popping in and commenting on my blog! Always appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dog card is adorable! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving me some cyber-hugs!!

Search this blog