Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I want to thank the "little people"


ok this is about kids...my nephew and grandson specifically...i provide childcare for my bro and sil...their smart as a whip 2 soon to be 3 y/o...and my 2.5 y/o...not too shabby in the brains dept grandson...cue the tantrums and tears...nice work tho if you can get it...i want to tell you all that they make it hard for me to craft during the day...but they provide entertainment that can't be paid for...all this is a setup to advise that i will probably post funny or embarrassing things they do and say occasionally...

i will also mention my other grandson and my granddaughter...they live with me now...moved my daughter and the kiddos into my home this summer...joy and heartbreak go hand in hand...


1 comment:

thanks for leaving me some cyber-hugs!!

Search this blog