Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What's Your Poison Card Swap

Another post..Another swap...this swap over on SCS caught my eye because of the hostess and because i like drink/cocktail/wine images...the theme of the swap was to make a card featuring  "your poison"....i had several images i could use...and settled on Heidi by Victoria Case...a saucy wench if there ever was one...

Beer is My Poison
Paper: Cherry Cobbler..Basic Black..Basic Gray..Whisper White..DP
Ink: Printer (various SU Colors/RBG)..versa marker
Stamp: Heidi
Accessories: Simply Scored..GIMP..red gem..ticket corner punch..clear embossing powder/heat gun


i used my SU Simply Scored to add texture to the base...colored the image using GIMP..and heat embossed clear on the beer mugs (though it doesn't show in the pic)....and now i think i'll sit on the deck with a "frosty beverage" to watch the sunset (well in a few hours anyway)....

8 comments:

  1. Now if THAT doesn't look like just about the best tasting thing I've seen today!!!!! Both the mugs of beer AND the card! So cute an love the design you used! Precious image! LOVE IT!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card!! Wonderful coloring on the image and I love the scored lines on the base! Enjoy your beverage and the sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I used that image recently and it was really fun to color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seeing your's reminded me i needed to use this digi

      Delete
  4. Great use of the Simply Scored to make the background, I love texture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design and gorgeous image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card! I'm not really a beer drinker, but my husband would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is tooooo cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving me some cyber-hugs!!

Search this blog