Monday, February 14, 2011

Trinity's Valentines

so this weekend my dd Jonni and my dgd Trinity made Valentines for Trinity's kindergarten class...we did red for the boys and pink for the girls...Trin has her own signature stamp that reads Princess Trinity Star...she was so excited to use it...they turned out cute...used the sweet centers heart stamp and treat cups...put conversation hearts in each one...


we made some for the family too...it was fun to stamp with them...going to have to do it more often...

have a happy valentine's day (or singles awareness day) everyone....

12 comments:

  1. Very nice. Sounds like a fun time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm yummy! I'd be breaking those open ASAP! Just say'n!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kari,

    These look so "sweet"! I'm sure the Kindergarten Class loved them. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Valentine's! I bet they had tons of fun making them. That personalized stamp sounds so cute, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Valentines and candy-perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so cute! i bet the kids loved them and what a fun project to do together!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds and looks like you had fun creating these with them. I did some creating with my niece the other day. it's a heck of alot funner when you have someone to create with instead of doing it all by yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those came out so cute! I love the idea of a personalized stamp. Really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, I bet they loved these. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are adorable! Bet they were a hit in Trin's class!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute are those! I have the one with the baseball bat on it and still haven't used it. I may have to breatk it out.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving me some cyber-hugs!!

Search this blog