Monday, January 31, 2011

It's in the Pot Recipe Card Swap

so are you all just about sick and tired of my recipe cards?...i have a few more to post...then i think i'm taking a break from recipes for...however long i can hold out...this card was done for a crockpot recipe swap over @ (yep you guessed it) SCS...i love my crockpots...easiest cooking in the world...my family loves sloppy joes...we have them a couple of times a month...i try to change things up once in awhile in the recipe but it essentially stays pretty close to the recipe...

Paper: textured more mustard..smooth old olive & bravo burgundy
Ink: old olive..bravo burgundy (printer)
Stamp: backyard bbq
Accessories: burgundy paperclip

12 comments:

  1. Another cute recipe card that sounds delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great recipie card. i guess if i cooked i would prolly be addicted to those swaps as well. LOL! makes me glad i dont cook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definately trying this recipe! Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun recipe card and I think I need to try that recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh nice-I love the what's cookin' on it! I will have to try this recipe-my dh loves sloppy joes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love crockpot cooking! Great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks wonderful Kari! I love cooking in my crockpot especially this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the recipe. In the ingredients there is no brown sugar, but in the directions it says about adding brown sugar. Also do you cook the onions and celery before adding to the crock?

    ReplyDelete
  9. mea culpa!...it should be 2-3 Tbs brown sugar...i usually omit it because we don't like the sweetness...and i sub BBQ sauce instead of chili sauce sometimes...thanks for pointing that out Greg

    ReplyDelete
  10. the onion and celery cook in the crock with the rest of the ingredients

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great recipe card and it sounds yummy, too! Have to try this out! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving me some cyber-hugs!!

Search this blog