Saturday, October 23, 2010

Productive?...Me?...

i haven't posted anything in a few days because my "mojo" kicked in big-time this week...and i'm not looking a gift "mojo" in the mouth...finished a couple of swaps and helped my daughters with some designs for their swap cards...we all collaborate...i tell them they're my "guest designers"...they are both very artistic/creative...like my mother and brother...so i need to take pics and get them uploaded...probably trickle them out in various posts so i can continue to create while it lasts..have to run to HL today though...need some stuff...be safe and be well everyone...

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy the mojo while it lasts, and we'll enjoy seeing what you create :-) Have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat that you all craft together and you have your "Guest DT" to help you along! I love crafting with my daughter's :) We put the radio on to a station with some get up and go, I give them images to color or they ink them up and I let them have at it. Here's to your mojo and looking forward to your future creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your mojo is flowing - can't wait to see what you create. Enjoy the time with your daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love when those creative juices are flowing. Unfortunately I am blessed with a daughter that could not do anything crafty if I glued her to the table LOL! She would rather play World of Warcraft on the computer!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving me some cyber-hugs!!

Search this blog