Tuesday, September 21, 2010

CAS85

ok a color challenge for this CAS on SCS (vanilla, red, kraft, brown, orange optional)...not my forte...but i said i'd try and this is the result...i chose the grateful stamp partly for the fall/harvest/thanksgiving and partly because i am feeling grateful right now...my blessings far outweigh my laments...tho there have been some tough and sad...emotionally draining times recently...but that's life...we have to live it as best we can and in my case rely on faith in God...good people...embracing the chaos...and love...remember no matter where you are...no matter where they are...you should always kiss them goodnight...


Paper: very vanilla, crumb cake/kraft
Ink: early expresso
Stamps: small script
Accessories: real red ribbon, cuttlebug, embossing folder
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!! Love the simplicity of this. So pretty - and an inspiring post.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the simple, clean look to this and your sentiment is so very true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazingly lovely and so simple! Love that embossing folder, not one I've seen before. I appreciate your thoughts about being grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so elegant and lovely! What a terrific touch to have the CB folder as a focal point- wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such a great job on this,love how you have used the embossing and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful! Wow, you've really nailed the CAS design. I suck at it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job with the challenge. A very pretty clean and simple card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you did a wonderful job using your kraft card stock and I especially love the color ribbon you chose. It works so well together! Your embossed background is perfect as well. I love my cuttlebug, it's one of my most used craft items!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job. Sometimes CAS cards can be diffucult.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the texture and the "pop" of red!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card, and even more wonderful write-up. I hope your tough times start to get better, but I'm glad you can still be grateful for what you do have. :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving me some cyber-hugs!!

Search this blog